Certificates, Service & DocYOULOCK.com
Certificate of Insurances for Hartford, Travelers or Hiscox Insurance Companies along with any coverage, billing or service related needs / question for their policies your firm has, please contact.
Hartford Insurance Company: 866-467-8730 firstname.lastname@example.org
Travelers Insurance Company: (888) 661-3938 Service.email@example.com
Hiscox Insurance Company: (888) 202-3007 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartford and Hiscox have online portals where you can self service many of these requests including certificates.
If you have a Lloyd's of London Policy, certificates for enrolled clients can be obtained at: https://www.docyoulock.com/certificates
(There is a certificate page with full instructions)
Your company name:
Policy Number: if known
Please process a certificate of insurance for the following:
City, State, ZIP
(Any special wording request goes here)
Please send completed copy to: (your insured email address)
and . Thanks and we will pend file.
Sign with your name and full contact/ company info.
Compliance and Insurance Procurement Services
Are you and your business units distracted from your core job requirements and primary focus? Do you spend an inordinate amount of time and money making sure your vendors, merchants, franchises or contractors become compliant? TechRisks.com.com and our partners provide large corporations, groups, associations and other entities streamlined and automated services to ensure independent parties meet your corporate requirements and guidelines. Such parties can often include your vendors, franchises, merchants, independent (or sub) contractors, individuals or groups. We trust you will find our services to be beneficial to your corporate needs and operations.
Why partner and implement with us?
• Lower your compliance administration costs
• Reduce your workload
• Ensure 100% Compliance
• Efficient systems, programs and platforms
• Effective program implementation and administration
• Process and store documents in a secure environment
• That fully meet your contractual insurance requirements
• Owners and Contractors Protective Liability
• Advertisers Liability
• Contract Specific Insurance Policies
• The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
• The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
• Customized and individual vendor/merchant/franchise compliance services