Welcome to the ASCII - Lloyd’s of London Insurance Program. Attached is an overview & basic users guide.
The ASCII Lloyd’s Program Policy has been broadened to include insurance for Extortion, Public Relations,
Reputation and Brand Protection and other key Cyber / Privacy Policies for 2018 and on…
We are proud to introduce new insurance product offerings for:
· Employment Practices Liability: Premiums start at $600 per year
· Crime Insurance: Premiums start at $500 per year
- Home, Auto, RV, Watercraft, Personal Umbrella, Pet Insurance and Home Warranty
· Cyber Liability for your clients: Promote as a value added service - protect your clients against cyber & privacy liability today. Premiums start at $450 per year.
Instructions for our online application are noted at the bottom of this page. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us
Get a free, no-obligation quote today. For an instantaneous quote: Click Here
If you have any problems on the online quoting platform: HIT SAVE or Refer Now.
* If you are in New York, Hawaii, Montana, Oklahoma and Utah, Click Here
** If your revenues exceed $5 Million for your last financial complete the attached and fax / scan back to 267-371-5180 or email@example.com (if you have a recent similar application, you can submit that instead).
Other Important Insurances:
Cyber, Data, Privacy and Network Security Insurance (for your clients)
Workers Compensation - Employer's Liability
Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) New!
Umbrella or Excess
Director and Officers
Mergers and Acquisitions
Other policies upon request / need
TechRISKS.com recommends that small to medium sized businesses at a minimum obtain General Liability or a Business Owners Policy. Comprehensive General Liability, Business Owners and Property Package coverage is the most basic type of commercial insurance and is limited to liability claims of bodily injury or property damage. Coverage is provided for accidents on your premises or at your customer's location.
We strongly suggest that all firms obtain Errors and Omissions Insurance (aka Professional Liability Insurance). These policies defend and indemnify your firm for alleged negligent acts, errors or omissions. TechRISKS.com can often offer broadened errors and omissions policies to include coverage for copyright and trademark infringement, Network and Internet Liability and Media Content. These exposures are especially important for technology providers or firms with a significant Internet presence.
Other Common Insurance Provided to many clients are: Workers Compensation - Employer's Liability, Auto, Employment Practices, Directors and Officers and Crime / Theft and Umbrella Insurance. Request a comprehensive risk analysis for complete review of your exposures and needs. DocYOULock Document Management Mobile Application! Visit Apple iTunes store on your mobile device and use today!
Master Program Partnership
TechRISKS.com is a proud partner of the ASCII Group. We offer leading insurance protection and terms to ASCII Members. Our select industry technology association partner is the ASCII Group. Are you an Managed Service Provider (MSP), a value-added-reseller (VAR), a network integrator or IT Consulting firm? If so, you need our insurance today.
1. Please visit
2. Hit Get A Quote. If you have any problems, HIT SAVE.
3. Enter in your company information
4. If your total gross revenues are between $1M and $5M, enter in $1M and proceed to the next questions. Once you receive a quote, hit SAVE and email us the following formation. Do Not hit purchase if your revenues are in this range. Hit save and email the following:
· Total gross revenues as reported to the IRS for last financial statement
· Your largest contract value. We need value of the amount your largest client pays in a given year
· A Quick % breakdown of your services broken down by revenue. Must equal 100%. For example, 50% IT
Consulting, 20% MSP, 20% VAR, 10% Software Development or other.
· Dollar value of a.) your computer equipment on premises b.) your furniture / all other contents on premises and
c.) computers and contents off premises. To confirm this is the$ value of property in your care, custody or control.
5. Where it says, do you have errors and omissions insurance, enter yes or no. If yes, enter your existing prior acts / retroactive date that is listed on your existing policy or declaration page. If unknown, check unknown.
6. Where it says insurance option. There is a blue question mark that explains the insurance options. They are noted below for your convenience:
7. In the Insurance Options drop down box, view and quote additional (broader) options if you like. HIT SAVE for all options you quote. This is very important. t
8. Enter in policy effective / inception date you would like to bind coverage. Please note the system only allows for a quote 30 (thirty) days out. You can enter in today’s date but no date longer than 30 days from today. Hit save when you receive a quote. If you would like an effective date beyond the 30 days send a copy of the saved quote to us and note the date you would like coverage to be bound, subject to no changes in your company, exposure and no-known losses.
9. Read the basic warranty questions regarding your services and claims and answer yes or no.
If the statements are true (i.e. you have not had any claims), enter yes and this will be warranted on bound policy documents.
10. Our system will automatically email you copies of quoted terms. You can bind / purchase right then and there. Our system will email you bound policy documents for your records.
11. Payment options for the premiums are annual or monthly. If monthly, simply divide final premium by 12 and note that all taxes and fees are due in month #1. You will be billed immediately upon purchasing coverage.
If you decide to return and Purchase within 30 days, once again make sure you have hit save. The system and our email quote will note a policy reference number. You can reopen quote and purchase by visiting and hitting Find Details on the upper right of the screen. Enter in your exact email address and reference number our system has provided and you can bind / edit from there.
Robyn Miller / ASCII will then bill you accordingly for the premiums due, taxes and fees.
If you have any problems or questions with our system and obtaining quotes, including any error messages, it is important that you HIT SAVE and then email: or call TechRISKS at 267-803-1371.
For Certificates of Insurance: Please visit here>
Sample Policy wording: